Sorry- flip key!!

Hi all, sorry to be a pain. Had a look on here, I have followed the guide! The new key don't seem to programme!

Car is a gti.

Key type is the 3 button ending in AH!

I have done the following.

Put orig key in ignition.

New key in door.

Lock the door! Push unlock button. Wait 6 seconds and press unlock again.

There is no blip. Only blips when I manually lock the door!

Sort me out!!!

Cheers.

Hi, Still having probs. My key number is 1jo 959 753 ah. Is that the right key?

When doing step 3, there is no blip sound??

I have watched the movie repeatedly. :(

Hi, Still having probs. My key number is 1jo 959 753 ah. Is that the right key?

When doing step 3, there is no blip sound??

I have watched the movie repeatedly. :(

Maybe the battery is dead inside the key? I'd replace that if I was you and try again.

Right, Have replaced the battery. Still no joy. This is doing my nut in now! :angry:

The key works fine, can drive the loop with it, just programming the bleeding thing!

Any one else who can help?

Is there anyone that has or had the same issues?

Im assuming not all HLO 1J0 959 753 AH, 434MHz keys work then?? :confused:

Hi,

I have exactly the same key and the same problem.

Key works fine but the remote won't programme to the car.

I too have followed the coding instructions several times, the led on the key lights up but nothing else.

It seems a popular mod that loads of people have achieved without a problem

I hope some one out there knows the answer.

Right update! After purchasing 4 keys!! Yes 4! I still could not get it to program until...................

I used the other door! Not drivers side door. This worked for me no problem. Hope this helps others and thanks for all your input.

Well chuffed, and loving the boot only open function! :)

• 1 month later...

Hi, just to be a how much did it cost in total to have a 3button flip key? Like all in? And what was needed? Thanks Danny

As long as you have 2 working keys at the moment, all you will need is an AH suffix 3 button flip key, battery, new VW emblem, new flip key blade and having the blade cut. So £30-40+ depending on if the key you buy is new or not and how much the blade costs to get cut.

As long as you have 2 working keys at the moment, all you will need is an AH suffix 3 button flip key, battery, new VW emblem, new flip key blade and having the blade cut. So £30-40+ depending on if the key you buy is new or not and how much the blade costs to get cut.

Is that it? Oh this will Deffo have to be done :D when you say AH Suffix you meaaannnn??.... :D sorry 4 being thick. Thanks danny

Is that it? Oh this will Deffo have to be done :D when you say AH Suffix you meaaannnn??.... :D sorry 4 being thick. Thanks danny

Suffix as in the last letters of the part number for the key, so you get the right one to open the boot.

This post by 99hjhm will be useful to you, it tells/shows you what you do.. http://forums.clublupo.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=61435&view=findpost&p=743934

Transponder from your Lupo key needs to be put in the casing of the new 3 button flip key, blade cut and key then programmed.