Northern Meet II - 26th March Sheffield *chat thread*

Fyggy

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont mind coming to pick you up if you'd like?

You live in Sheffield yes?

Cant as I'm working all day sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> :cry:

Tis a shame, but comes with the job when you work in a contact centre, least I dont have to work sundays smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

i think i will crack the rosa out for this, but i will also have a letter with me to give to croozin noows saying that if they photograph or use any photos of my car i there mag then i will take leagal action under the data protection act, this is not a mag i want to be accosiated with as it could seriously halm my chance of a feature in a national press.

i think i will crack the rosa out for this, but i will also have a letter with me to give to croozin noows saying that if they photograph or use any photos of my car i there mag then i will take leagal action under the data protection act, this is not a mag i want to be accosiated with as it could seriously halm my chance of a feature in a national press.

u think ur that special then?

I don't think you have any legal right to get anything other than the numberplate blurred.

I'm sure if you just ask them nicely rather than throwing around legalese they'll oblige. Or you could cover your car in binbags like manufacturers do when they `road-test` prototypes laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

hey sorry for trying to get the lupo's and rosas noticed in the world.. nice to know things are appreciated.... is there anyone else that doesn't want the pics taking?

I dont object,BUT theres A BUT

I dont want my registration plate all over some magazine i know nothing about.

I agree with the lad who doesnt want to associate his car with the magazine...If he doesnt want to be in it then theres nothing wrong with that....Like he stated he doesnt want it to spoil his chances of getting into other magazines.

Just my opinion

See you all there anyway

T