Lou's Mk2 Arosa

Lou

BJ54TEV1.jpg

Like i said, had the car for about 2 years now, been tinkering with a few things, but havn't got the money to lower yet :(

so, here's all my tinkering so far in one fat lump...

After a good clean

11152_187888973458_576578458_2910519_5384441_n.jpg

11152_187888998458_576578458_2910521_5580663_n.jpg

DSC01607.jpg

De-badging

DSC01977.jpg

DSC01978.jpg

Then i decided to spray my door handles, air vents and speedo cover 'piano black' :P

DSC01971.jpg

DSC02005.jpg

After getting working some overtime around last Feb, had my rear windows tinted, was worried i'd end up looking like some chav but i think it makes the wraparound glass at the back stand out :)

DSC02032.jpg

DSC02035.jpg

Then as the evenings were getting longer i borrowed my mate and his sis (who works doing vinyl graphics for vans and buses) and did my roof gloss black :D

21052010422.jpg

03052010155.jpg

And here's some photos of it barely visible in the dark :P

21052010426.jpg

21052010425.jpg

Oh, and at this time i managed to drive through a Fjord too quickly and rip the black bottom bit of the bumper apart, also managed to knock out the grill which floated away before i could grab it :( (hence the whole where the SEAT badge was and the string keeping the bumper together)

Anyway, got the parts through my dad's mate that works in a body shop and fitted them. Problem solved :D

Then decided to Lamin-x my front lights, in gunsmoke. Does make a difference to the brightness of your lights, but the website claims it's legal, car passed it's MOT fine and i havn't been pulled yet. Just a little nerve-racking in fog or heavy rain :lol:

10072010820.jpg

That's pretty much where i am at the minute =]

oh yeah, and i sprayed my front 'S' badge and the chrome grill surrounds black 'cause i'm gansta :P

Playing around with various cameras, my mate's punto and my cousin's Leon ...

10072010826.jpg

10072010834.jpg

Scan_2.jpg

Scan1_2.jpg

IMG_0372.jpg

IMG_0384-1.jpg

IMG_0405.jpg

DSC_0011.jpg

DSC_0028.jpg

DSC_0036.jpg

DSC_0110.jpg

Very clean and tiny, Headlights look cool but I cant stand dim lights, put some HIDs behind them sould brightened things up.

Thanks

Will do when i get some time spare

All good so far.

Are you getting springs or coilovers to lower it?

Matthew.

Hopefully coilovers, but have no money atm haha

Looks alright i think. Not sure about the lights though.

How about doing the mirror covers in black? If someone could photoshop it to see how it would look. A glossy black maybe?

I like black roof but i think they look better when there is a spoiler on the back.

LOVE the number plate! slag!

haha cheers, was just going after the last 3 letters for my initials, only realised when i put it on what it said :P

yh the lights split opinion with my mates as well, was looking at a spoiler a while a go. But quite a lot for what they are and at the time no SEAT dealers could get hold of any. (SEAT ones were cheapest and most discrete imo)

Lou

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Two YEARS? Cor, waiting eight months to lower mine pissed me off. :blink:

Loving the dark bits! Gloss black the mirrors, drop it and put it on some black wheels and you're onto a winner :shades:

Hopefully getting my roof done in the next month :P