Spacers

chris27

I did search and it has been spoken about but no definite answer! if i wanted 10mm on the front and 15mm on the back, would standard universal jobbys do the job with a spigot ring or that a bit dangerous? I know you read on the internet about peoples wheels coming off and its the spacers fault but if the bolts are tightened by hand in opposites before the final torque, would i be likely to get wheel wobble?

I had a look on the fk website but it isn't to clear what the difference between type a and type a hubcentric is. Does type a have the 57.1 bore on the inside so they sit nicely, with no lip on the outside for the wheel, and does the hubcentirc a have a 57.1 bore with a lip on the outside for the wheel?

Thanks!

Personally if they do those sizes in hub centric go for them everytime, it basically helps position the wheel in the centre and limit the stress on the bolts.

Personally if they do those sizes in hub centric go for them everytime, it basically helps position the wheel in the centre and limit the stress on the bolts.

This x100.

Rolled with 5mm normals. Had wheel wobble constantly. Eventually wheel fell off due to unforeseen circumstances.

Either way, advice was to get Hubcentrics. Have 15mm ones that now fit the bore and have no wheel wobble AND it has saved a million man hours thus far in changing the wheels on and off.

£60 a set but worth it in the long run (If you run a 4x100 car)