Gloss Black Bonnet

Oaten

I'm buying a lupo tomorrow and the bonnet has dodgy paintwork and people always say its hard to get the exact colour match of the car so I was thinking maybe gloss black?

Has anyone done this to there lupo if so how much did it cost? I'm trying to get a rough price before I buy it

Thanks

Will

What colour is the car? If you are just painted the bonnet black and the rest of the car is a different colour, keep in mind that it will make your car easier to identify (both by enthusiasts and police).

Professional sprays just match it and will charge the same as if they were going to spray it gloss black.

I had a black bonnet for a while didnt look that good tbh looked tacky even tho it was a good job so its now colour coded XD

but there is a white scirrocco by me that has the roof and bonnet black looks sweet !

maybe think of wrapping or painting the roof if you get the bonnet done :) plus it sorts out the rust problem :P

it depends on the colour to if you need to blend into the wings to guarantee a match but if you shop around £150 for bonnet should be fine £50 - £100 more if you want it blending, think of resale value as well what colour is it ?