Shipping to sweden...?

Norpan

Hi!

Im searching for a set of Lupo Gti rims (Bathursts) and there is none for sale in

Sweden but there seems to be a couple of sets in UK.

So i wonder, if i find a set that i like maybe there is someone who can help me ship them to Sweden?

The ones on Ebay always say only ship to UK :(

I desperatly need smaller rims for my Lupo 1,8T so i thougt that Bathursts would be a perfect choice.

Anyone who knows if they are 6½" or just 6"?

Please be very wary of just getting anyone to take delivery for you in the uk and then to ship them on. There are alot of scam artists out there who would see this as a quick money making scheme.

If you find someone on here 99% of which are legit stand up people, still check them out with some other forum members to give yourself peace of mind.

Good luck with this, i hope someone can help you out. :shades:

Please be very wary of just getting anyone to take delivery for you in the uk and then to ship them on. There are alot of scam artists out there who would see this as a quick money making scheme.

I'd love a free set of bathursts :wub:

If you find someone on here 99% of which are legit stand up people, still check them out with some other forum members to give yourself peace of mind.

Good luck with this, i hope someone can help you out. :shades:

Thanks for the warning, i´m afraid its going to be hard to get someone to send a set of rims to sweden without

to much problems... :)

I´ll just haveto wait and see if a set shows up on the forum and then discuss with the seller.

I'd love a free set of bathursts :wub:

I bet you want.. :)

New rims ordered! :)

Didnt go for bathursts...

I know it´s been done before but i bought Ronal R10 Turbos and 195/45/r15 tires.

It´s hard to resist them when i found them for only 430£ in sweden to :)

They look good and it´s a classic.