What colour??

gimpson

Wanting the car resprayed because its a bit messy and i am going to have it till i am 21 or something like that. Not sure what colour because the inside is grey of all colours lol.

would like some ideas on colours please guys ohh have a budget of 1500 :)

many thanks

just have it re-sprayed original colour, saves the hassle of going through dvla to tell them about colour change, retain resale value etcetc

plus its a lot cheaper

Totally agree on this one looked into it too much hassle and money mate trust me!

ok thanks mate :) how much cheaper are we talking though?

just not really fused on the colour of my car though but if needs be it can stay dark green.

Person that does my work is a very good family friend so can get a bit of discount of him so really dont no what to do :wacko: would love some wacky colour that no one else has

ok thanks mate :) how much cheaper are we talking though?

just not really fused on the colour of my car though but if needs be it can stay dark green.

Person that does my work is a very good family friend so can get a bit of discount of him so really dont no what to do :wacko: would love some wacky colour that no one else has

why not go and ask him how much then??

aye must do actually. the chap that does my work for my makes show cars and stuff so his painting is pretty dam good from what i have seen :) guess when it come down to the money, getting it the same colour aint so bad after all :blush:

Many thanks all been a great help

changing the colour of a lupo is a lot bigger job than just respraying it the same colour, theres all the interior to do and engine bay for a proper job.

as for colours have a look through the readers rides on edition 38, lots of cars on there all different colours