Garage clear out

chris27

Right got to clean out the garage and shed for the parents so got a few bits to sell.

Firstly, 2 x 195/45/15 Continental Sport Contact 2s. Were only on the car for winter so practically new. 6-7mm tread. After £60.

IMG_0466.jpg

IMG_0469.jpg

IMG_0470.jpg

IMG_0472.jpg

Next is a set of Ats cups that i was going to refurb. 15x7 et 28. Was planning on painting the centres and polishing the dish. Had started to remove the lacquer from the wheels and clean the dish up with some 600 wet and dry. Been sat in the shed for a while and no longer needed. Some curb damage but overall not bad condition. Come with center caps. After £200.

IMG_0475.jpg

IMG_0477.jpg

IMG_0479.jpg

IMG_0481.jpg

IMG_0483.jpg

Last is a set of lupo gti bathursts. 15x6.5 et 43. These were on my car when i brought it. They are curbed and in need of a refurb. Currently painted in black with silver flakes. Bad points are there are no center caps and one of the wheels is buckled. It was on the car for a few weeks before i span up the wheels on a ramp and noticed it but the buyer should obviously be aware of this. As one needs repairing im going to say £100

IMG_0492.jpg

IMG_0494.jpg

IMG_0496.jpg

IMG_0498.jpg

IMG_0500.jpg

IMG_0502.jpg

All items are collection from Swindon just off M4 J16. Will listen to offers and ill do deals if buyer is after more than 1 of the items. Thanks!

Edited by chris27

• 2 weeks later...