Coping with Bubonic Plague.

harri-arcadia

Claire Redfield, RE2.

Found a fair bit of RE Hentai whilst looking for a pic.

so that's why you took so long to reply...

surely, first hot computer game girl, Lara Croft or her above. I was so **** at both games. Womb Raider jokes were so funny though.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tomb raider was ****, besides, I've never had a playstation and I skipped the whole saturn thing, was out having a life at that point.

Now I have an xbox, mmmmm precious xbox.

I forget you are slightly older than me. I got my original Playstation aged about 7 or 8 I guess. First game I got was Destruction Derby, and it was the ****! My best mate got a Sega Saturn.

I was such a geek back in the day. Only recently have I invested in a PS3, and that's just cos I needed something to do while I was on the sick and was forced by doctors orders to lay down all day, for a month.

lara?? aww no. face of a man. come on step it up.

picture the scene.

You are 8-10yrs old.

You don't know really know what your gentleman sausage does yet. A lady garden is an unknown and unthinkable crazy idea.

You see a pixelated large chested, hot pants wearing thingy dashing about. That rocks your world.

nowadays though, I'll stick with Lois, or maybe that tart out of American Dad, the blondie. Or maybe, maybe... real women... Hmmmmmm

A REAL WOMAN? do be serious. who'd want one of those? :lol:

depends how good this real woman is at making sandwiches.

Sexist and stereotypical jokes aside. I really wouldn't mind a nice sandwich.

Have you deleted your facebook Rich? Or have you deleted me like about 20 others have recently (apparently I'm big headed, have a big ego, and most people can't stand me)?

I just demolished a bag of iced gems near my bed. Was one of those mint bags with loads of just the gems at the bottom, no biscuit!

Liam, I deleted the thing in September. I decided to be more sociable in life instead.

I'm not doing that well at it but I don't miss having one.

As for food in room, I've got a pack of jelly belly sour jelly beans kicking about somewhere.

jelly-belly-sassy-sour-bag-500x375.jpg

cheats exist because people like the sense of achievement which comes from completing it but sometimes just aren't willing to put the effort in to really master the game.

I just demolished a bag of iced gems near my bed. Was one of those mint bags with loads of just the gems at the bottom, no biscuit!

hahaha that made me laugh... i remember as a kid just biting the gem off the top and throwing the biscuit away.

cheats exist because people like the sense of achievement which comes from completing it but sometimes just aren't willing to put the effort in to really master the game.

Pretty much, so I have to drag that out for 6000 words ha

Use an online survey, or general public survey to show the correlation of the age of the gamer to those who cheat, and create an argument either way depending on your results. That could drag your dissertation out.