red lupo s

chris c

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi the downpipe and cat have gone but the rest of the system is there and i have the brakes

ho does £30 for the lot sound cheers chris i obviously wont post due to size tho sorry

yeah discs which if i remember are quite new and drums the only problem is the size of the exhaust would be a nightmare to send but if it comes to it i could wrap them

yeah discs which if i remember are quite new and drums the only problem is the size of the exhaust would be a nightmare to send but if it comes to it i could wrap them

cheers man really interested in the disk and drums !! i was only really after the down pipe on the exhaust.

pm me your address and i will find out about the courier and get bk to you as not to sure how much its going to cost yet !!

cheers buddy :D

Hi mate

Have you got the passenger side wing and the front discs left?

Cheers

Mike

passenger side wing and discs are available the exhaust is the standard 1.4s non sport one which i think is in decent condition

the exhaust is from the cat back with no cat or front pipe included

collection only im affraid and its £30 for the lot cheers chris

Edited by chris c

Hi mate do you know if the pedal box will fit 1.4 none sport if so how much posted

Cheers

hi this car is a 1.4s so it will fit but the sport ones are the same anyway it looks live a relatively new one with the bracket being seam welded instead of spot welded

£40 posted as its quite big and heavy cheers chris

allright mate, do you have the passenger side interior door handle? also drivers window switch? im sorry if someones allready asked, i havnt had chance to look through your posts.

cheers,

Spoon