Dirty boot?

A day or 2 after i clean my car the back gets really dirty and starts getting little black dots all over the boot, bumper and windscreen. After a while i can barely see out the back of the car. The car passed a recent mot. Should also mention the car is quite a heavy smoker when in traffic (white smoke).

Is this just the way the exhaust is angled upwards?

Anybody else experienced this problem? How to fix?

The exhaust should be nice and clean and no crap chucked out of it.

Are you sure it is white smoke or a blue/white smoke of which has a oil burnt smell to it.

If thick white smoke its unburnt fuel, but suspect from what you are saying it is actually the blue/white smoke of which is the engine is burning oil due to a head gasket or piston rings on their way out and then collecting on the back of the tailgate.

The exhaust should be nice and clean and no crap chucked out of it.

Are you sure it is white smoke or a blue/white smoke of which has a oil burnt smell to it.

If thick white smoke its unburnt fuel, but suspect from what you are saying it is actually the blue/white smoke of which is the engine is burning oil due to a head gasket or piston rings on their way out and then collecting on the back of the tailgate.

Thanks for the reply!

I dont think it has a burnt oil smell to it as far as i can tell, there is a strong smell of petrol sometimes. If it is this how do i stop it from pumping unburnt fuel out of the exhaust?

Failing that any idea of cost to replace head gasket/piston rings just to give me a rough idea? Parts/Labour