1.0 Lupo TAX !!!!!!!

Pippard 1.0

Hi everyone

For my first car my mum and dad brought me a Y reg 2001 plate vw lupo 1.0 what i was very pleased with, BUT the tax seems really high its £125 and considering its an a 1.0 litre and dosent have massive emissions like a ferrari it seems extremely pricey. any help please, please state the price for a a years tax, age of your car and the litre

many thanks Pippard 1.0 :)

Edited by Pippard 1.0

dunno what mine is it was 4 months ago the ting i don't get is why does it matter how much carbon you produce as surely roadtax pays for the road don't tell me co2 causes potholed it should go on the weight of the car if anything?

I second that, a good idea, tractors near where i live in taunton destroy the roads every year, and in plym right now the buses are smashing holes everywhere, fortunately mostly in their bus lanes.

Firstly what you could do with doing is understanding what 'road tax' is. It isn't road tax, its VED.

Money from this doesn't go to pay for roads

There's been a link posted which I think explains why you pay VED. Read it, or just be another motorist without a clue.