Dan's Chloe - Gone But Not Forgotten xx

Dan *Arosa* Fisher

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know its bad to say but iv gone off my mudflaps allready haha i think im going to invest in some red rally style mudflaps for all 4 arches

anyway as you lot may have notices i shot over to oulton park with me dad for modified live

left my house at 6 am to be there for 9 am it is a 3 hour drive from me

got about 3 miles from my house and thought ahh will put abit of F1 on *bang tidy*

couldn't find the am radio stations :( could only hear my engine through the stereo

so pulled over for a quick change of my stubby to my standard

Photo0381.jpg

that didn't work couldn't hear anything :(

dad turns round and says no worries im there like wtf whats he going to do

waps out his laptop plugs in dongle and sits and watches it while im looking at the road cheeky bugger

anyway pulled over about an hour away for some food lovely fry up :P

eventually got there and went into the wrong entrance so had to park my lovely shiny red car down the dirt road bit

the outcome wasnt pretty and the shiny standard had gone to filthy standard

got a few snaps that i took on my dads phone as my camera was playing up something to do with file no full

so will post them up soon.

my dad decided to get me a really early birthday present what do you guys think of these :)

DSCF9973.jpg

DSCF9974.jpg

Tis a beasttt!

anyway enough of my life story

thats my update :P

Cheers

Dan

Love the plates! :wub: exactly how i want mine, gotta wait till the 24th for student finance tho :/

Find out whats wrong with your aerial?

Did the show persuade your dad towards lowering the arosa?

ye we actually spoke about how much it would cost and then he said the famous quote " best get a job " lol so sounding good he was the one who said get rid of your grandad mudflaps and shove some rally ones on hahah and then hopefully will have myself a little show car when thats all done

Cheers

Dan

ye we actually spoke about how much it would cost and then he said the famous quote " best get a job " lol so sounding good he was the one who said get rid of your grandad mudflaps and shove some rally ones on hahah and then hopefully will have myself a little show car when thats all done

Cheers

Dan

Keep the mudguards, just get rear ones to match them!

Lupos arent rally cars! but u could try the oz racing alloys look to match it which may work?

Will try to do u a photoshop!

Edit: Annoyed now! just made u a lovely shop with painted bumpers, on OZ racing alloys, with painted and sommthed in lower bumpers and a Seat decal on the lower part of the door. Looked amazing! Then didnt save properly and i pressed close on it so i lost it grrrr....!

Edited by BEP51

just red up on that the uk standard are absolute retards the coppers we got round here would pick on little things such as that so time for a rethink may give them an email see if i can get them changed as i was told on the day it was legal

cheers jamie

Dan

if you get the uk font ones you should be ok still technically illegal, because theyll have no postcade or legit stamps on them but ive had no problems with mine, then again i had no bother with my previous german ones aswell its just your luck the coppers in youre area may not notice/care

• 3 weeks later...

had a day to rest :) so started to work on the car

Had enough of the rear head rests being on stilts and blocking my vision lol

Cheers Barnsley-Arosa ;)

http://forums.clublupo.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=75008

Photo0388.jpg

Photo0389.jpg

Photo0390.jpg

Photo0391.jpg

Photo0392.jpg

Photo0393.jpg

Photo0394.jpg

Photo0396.jpg

Bang Tidy :)

Cheers

Dan

Edited by Dan *Arosa* Fisher

Tidy mod! just looked back thru your pics to see how high they were before and God they were really high, big improvement!