HELP PLEASE

bradder

ive just got my lupo back after the geabox went and it was driving fine for around 4hours and then all of a sudden it lost power and cut out and it wont fire back up now, has any one had this problem or no what it is iff you do please let me no thanks

I had this problem with my lupo the engine tried to start but it just wouldnt ignite/turn over i changed the coil pack, ignition leads, spark plugs, fuel pump etc which cost me nearly £100 in total lol and still had the same problem =/, it turned out to be the ignition fuse :rolleyes: a £2 job lol , check ur fuse box and find the symbol that looks like a spark plug, check that fuse, i bet its fried...

in fact nearly all my problems have been due to blown fuses so id check all of them, you will be surprised at what you actually find.

Edited by LaydeeNina

I had this problem with my lupo the engine tried to start but it just wouldnt ignite/turn over i changed the coil pack, ignition leads, spark plugs, fuel pump etc which cost me nearly £100 in total lol and still had the same problem =/, it turned out to be the ignition fuse :rolleyes: a £2 job lol , check ur fuse box and find the symbol that looks like a spark plug, check that fuse, i bet its fried...

in fact nearly all my problems have been due to blown fuses so id check all of them, you will be surprised at what you actually find.

i will +1 on this too :rolleyes:

Edited by Rudaz