does anyone know anything about this GIT lupo WK02 AG0

rust monkey

Did you do an HPI check before you bought the car?

If the car was repaired on the insurance then it would have shown up on an HPI check.

If you didn't do a check before buying it then I don't have much sympathy to be honest.

Ah ok would be better for all the bumps the car has had to show up on HPI,

Is there any way of checking that a car has had a claim against it? As in had an accident and repaired but was not written of.

Edited by bikemad04

I did a hpi check before buying the car it was all good, and had DVLA check too all good. there is no record of the car having no problems at all. i had a good look at the engine it was fine, got back and there was oil in the coolent so head gasket or something wrong with the engine. Then i was told the one side is 1cm out but i will get this tested, i am just hoping that this is not true. i have now got a police friend involved.

i dont know but they can find her if i need to have a word in her ear, if the car is not straight i will be seeing her soon. i am not to worried about the engine as i have big ideas happy days, still love the car. I would like to go to a show or meet to see some lupo GTIs to get some ideas. The 1cm out needs to be seen by a car body shop the door done shut flush so need to find out. thanks chaps.

Edited by rust monkey