GTi Newbie Saying Hi

Rich R32

Just done a quick scan at Hoopty Tech I didn't realise it even existed lol. Very interesting, might pop along some time for a quote on a custom wheel refurb? I'm guessing your on DDubs too, if so our paths have probably crossed at some point?

Edited by Rich R32

Micky does love doing wheels.

Chances are you've seen Kam's on the Vento?

If you go super searching on here, you'll find lil_micky and probably a few pics of his loop.

Naturally I have the username Rich on DD.

Micky does love doing wheels.

Chances are you've seen Kam's on the Vento?

If you go super searching on here, you'll find lil_micky and probably a few pics of his loop.

Naturally I have the username Rich on DD.

Cheers Muchos for the heads up.

I'll keep that in mind.

I've definitely seen you about then on DD and if I'm correct at the very first show at Sedgefield? Me and Paul were on the DD stand, weren't you next to us? ;)

Tidy GTI and sure once your TLC gets hold it will be even better.

I do love the GTI and almost got rid of mine on a couple of occassions in the 5 odd years I have had it.........I did also love my chipped S3 but not the fuel bill as a daily :lol:

Thanks Mike :thumbsup: the plan is to restore the loop to pristine condition...plus a few subtle mods nothing drastic. I personally prefer the oem+ look.

I agree on the fuel bill thing, prior the lupo I was driving a standard A3 1.8T NOT cheap as a daily runner! :surprised: