• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are my pics from the night before too, one of Ollie's lupo too:

cimg6789.jpg

cimg6792t.jpg

and today:

cimg6804h.jpg

cimg6820o.jpg (admiring the beast's heart lol)

cimg6828.jpg from when i got home in front of mum's new horsebox.

cimg6812.jpg

cimg6806.jpg

cimg6808.jpg

cimg6818u.jpg

cimg6810.jpg

The day certainly gets brighter when Lupos arrive!

great pics Ben :D

Really want mine lowered now :angry:

It looks cocky and full of itself cos its got its nose stuck up in the air!

Why not go down the springs option like jake? probably the cheapest way for the time being, then sell them on to another person on CL if/when u want coilies. U may not even have to get tracking done if u can realign the strut on the rust marks.

They look smart as a trio though.

Looking forward to seeing jake's finished alloys!

Hope u both enjoyed a go in the sport!

May upload a video, but will take hours and i have no idea how to shorten them...

Some popped up on here for £100 u seen those? dont know if they are available.

Im going to get myself some dubmeister plates like yours, with a GB bit on the side, and wolfsburg surrounds.

Edited by BEP51

Yeah i did see them mate thanks, but dont have the money right now due to paying a holiday too :(

Sweet, you going to go get them from dubmeister?

Yeh i think so, when i get the next student finance payment end of june i will invest, think they will look lovely.

Dont think i can afford to get a personalised plate like u though. BEP 51 would be great!

Looks like a wicked little meet there! Fun drive Ben? Ha.

Found Bradderz when I was leaving. He was parked by the entrance of the shop.

So he did turn up in the end! car looking nice?

Nice drive up from Plym, but my wipers skewered themselves on the way up, blew their fuse and popped off the wiper arm. Fixed now, but i dont know how long the wipers will stay attached, but i have spare fuses just in case it happens again. Need to sort the heater control bulb next. and then a rear bumper respray. and the roof has to get done one way or another... :( Newnsie had his resprayed and it came up nicely. dont think it was done by VW, and Jake has bubbling and soem rust on his too, i took some pics.

Yeh i think so, when i get the next student finance payment end of june i will invest, think they will look lovely.

Dont think i can afford to get a personalised plate like u though. BEP 51 would be great!

Yeah that would be cool, but probably quite expensive :lol:

Newnsie had his resprayed and it came up nicely. dont think it was done by VW, and Jake has bubbling and soem rust on his too, i took some pics.

Correct sir, mine was done by a Polish guy called Slaven, pretty good job, not very expensive, but probably rubbish compared to good quality paintwork :lol:

Thanks for putting the pics up Ben :) And also thanks for letting us drive the monster.. very jealous as Tom said! Oh, and I'm sorry for scaring you. I'm in plym next saturday if you're around? Uni open day ;)

Text us if you're about :)

Jake.

Thanks for putting the pics up Ben :) And also thanks for letting us drive the monster.. very jealous as Tom said! Oh, and I'm sorry for scaring you. I'm in plym next saturday if you're around? Uni open day ;)

Text us if you're about :)

Jake.

Will be in Plymouth, are u driving down? I live in mutley on Belgrave Road, send a text and I will give u an honest uni tour.

I was surprised u held it so well, u did good to turn into it rather than hopelessly turning left lol.