need ideas ! white lupo

banner56

yep, coilovers, either TA Technix if you want to go low on a budget or AP's if youve got a bit more to spend and want a bit better ride quality. and if youve got loads to spend then ask someone else cus never really looked at the top end ones cus could never afford :blush:

nice base, pretty rare aswell in white, keep us updated!

i want euro style, thinking lower, but dont know what wheels would look best, ?. :P

well alot of wheels look good, gotta browse the members car section and see what you like..

do you want dish, poke, or dare i say it multi spoke.. what do you like?

did i see this for sale, quite high mileage as far as i remember (just recognise the side stripe) looks clean enough dude, ive run ta technix coilovers for a couple years and theyre spot on!

im now looking at a white lupo myself!

• 3 months later...

just an update on the lupo, since i last posted done a few things, put some stickers on the back and got a badgeless grill , also orderd my coilovers been waiting 2 months for them, thanks venom motorsport. lol, looking at some wheels at the moment, estoril i think there called, believe to be of the golf ?, any one seen any on here ? thanksss :shades

steelies.jpg

Edited by banner56

Was going to say the same as Croakey, the pinstripe was cool, would have looked awesome and a bit different if you'd have kept it, played on the idea and dropped it on some gold wires.

sad that cars these days dont come with pinstripes and side stripes etc, would help some of the more slab sided modern cars look simpler.

look around for wheels mate, they will make or break that car... keep it simple,and if you get stuck get some g60's (like mine) for the winter, dont need to worry about them then :)

Huge potential being White ATM! I ran estorils on my sport nice wheel but only 6j so struggled with a good stance, I'd go 7j minimum personally wider if u like stretched tyres ?

Huge potential being White ATM! I ran estorils on my sport nice wheel but only 6j so struggled with a good stance, I'd go 7j minimum personally wider if u like stretched tyres ?

Thanks :) , yeah if i get them wheels il have a mess about to see what looks best , :)B)

got some pressed plates today , just waiting for the snow to stop to put them on the car lol :coffee:plates.jpg also took the rear wiper off, maybe not the best move as its snowing now :angry:lupo-1.jpg

Edited by banner56

• 1 month later...