Dubs @ the castle- This weekend

Just wondered of any CL people are venturing over the border to Caldicot this weekend? Or perhaps any of the welsh contigency are going?

Me me me me me me me, i'm going!!

Dunno if i'm taking the Arosa yet but we're defo taking the Lupo! Going with our friend in his T4 also and some other VW buddies!! :)

Maybe :D Its only 2 mins down the road, will decide Sunday morning :lol:

2 minutes!! You've got to go - it's on your doorstep!! It's the law!! :lol:

2 minutes!! You've got to go - it's on your doorstep!! It's the law!! :lol:

Ha ha, suppose I should really, think Huws entering the BM in best non Dub so I havent really got an excuse :lol: Cars not looking the best at the mo needs a really good wash etc so will see what I can get it looking like later on today. Ive lost interest since the tyre fitters skimmed the paint off the edge of 2 wheels badly & I have the mother of all stone chips up the top of my bonnet which looked to me more like a rock flying up off a van. Got to get back into it at some point I suppose :blush: Look out for me tomorrow then, cars the same as in my sig but E11E VW on the plate :)

Edited by elliecjno1

Ha ha, suppose I should really, think Huws entering the BM in best non Dub so I havent really got an excuse :lol: Cars not looking the best at the mo needs a really good wash etc so will see what I can get it looking like later on today. Ive lost interest since the tyre fitters skimmed the paint off the edge of 2 wheels badly & I have the mother of all stone chips up the top of my bonnet which looked to me more like a rock flying up off a van. Got to get back into it at some point I suppose :blush: Look out for me tomorrow then, cars the same as in my sig but E11E VW on the plate :)

didn't see you or your Lupo today Ellie- did you have a good show?

Yay Rob won runner up other VW :D Awesome show once again! :)

That's fantastic news emz! Tell him big congrats! Sorry didn't get chance to speak today!

My Lupo is going back in to replace carbon and trim and ice system sort out on wednesday- I might get to show mine too then!

What's shows are next for you guys?

Will do, and that's ok! :)

Umm well Robs going to VW Action day at Castle Combe on Saturday, but i'm working boo! Next show for me is probs Edition38 now first weekend of September, I have a few new things happening to the car before then though so it will be good to hide it away for a month!! :)

didn't see you or your Lupo today Ellie- did you have a good show?

Didnt take mine in end :( Took the BM to put in best non-dub class but they span some bullsh*t that it was full even though we saw plenty still going in whilst we were walking around :rolleyes::lol: Year enjoyed it though, were only there an hour or so, 99% of the cars/vans/trade stands are the same as what are at all our other local ones but still the standard of vans amazes me & the detail thats put into them B) Hope you enjoyed it! Looks like one I'll have to try camping at :D

Didnt take mine in end :( Took the BM to put in best non-dub class but they span some bullsh*t that it was full even though we saw plenty still going in whilst we were walking around :rolleyes::lol: Year enjoyed it though, were only there an hour or so, 99% of the cars/vans/trade stands are the same as what are at all our other local ones but still the standard of vans amazes me & the detail thats put into them B) Hope you enjoyed it! Looks like one I'll have to try camping at :D

sorry to hear that ellie! We enjoyed the chilled atmosphere and would like to camp also - nice setting! A lot of our friends were parked up with the brickyard club camping- I think you enjoy a show so much more when you stay- you just get straight in on the the whole atmosphere!

No doubt catch you at another show! ;-)

sorry to hear that ellie! We enjoyed the chilled atmosphere and would like to camp also - nice setting! A lot of our friends were parked up with the brickyard club camping- I think you enjoy a show so much more when you stay- you just get straight in on the the whole atmosphere!

No doubt catch you at another show! ;-)

Going to get organising our next S.Wales, you'll have to pop over for that, had 2 from your side of the bridge last time :D

That would be good! I shall try my best! Do you guys go to volksfest wales? Might pop down on the sunday!

Yeah we do it, went Sunday last year & got a 2nd in the show & shine with the loop :D Good show though! Another one I think Id like to camp at really. Ive put up a new thread for the next South Wales meet so once a dates sorted pop your name down if you want, we're a friendly bunch! haha about 15 of us invaded pizza hut for an afternoon last time :lol:

Yeah we do it, went Sunday last year & got a 2nd in the show & shine with the loop :D Good show though! Another one I think Id like to camp at really. Ive put up a new thread for the next South Wales meet so once a dates sorted pop your name down if you want, we're a friendly bunch! haha about 15 of us invaded pizza hut for an afternoon last time :lol:

thanks for the heads up Ellie! il keep checking thread and let you know! Failing that volksfest! Cheers! Stu:-)