INSURANCE

gilybob

ive been with privilage insurance for ages now and my renewal is up at the end of this month .. they wany £531. sumthing for a year with £48 per month !! i think this is abit steep if you ask me !! i went to go compare and the cheapest was £380 with £250 excess fully comp... but not really a well known insurer

what insurers do you guys use ?? how much ?/ soz if this has been asked before

ive scanned sum threads and these have cum up alot so ill try these

HIC, AVIVA, BRENTACRE and Adrian Flux

Edited by gilybob

I think the 4 you have listed seem to be the most popular from what i've read on here...

Mine is up for renewal next month, i cant wait to see what sort of joke Quinn quote me!!

edit: renewal quote with quinn

Edited by marcusgrant

Yell and some hard work.

Sucks but has to be done

Edited by scotty_82

I am also with priviledge and i was paying roughly £950 my renewal came through at around £1500 ( i cant remember exactly how much) I got them down to £121 per month but thats still £18 a month more.

they're still about... but they just massive quotes these days!

I'm due my renewal with Quinn near the end of august, also quite looking forward to what kind of price they give... no doubt they'll try bend me over, pants down, dry entry.... which if it is the case, ill try elsewhere, just seems as though insurance has rocketed further this past year.

Just got my renewal notice from brentacre, it's the same as last year. Hoped it would go down, but after reading all the stuff about it being more expensive this year I suppose I can't complain.

just saw my renewal quote online... £1250 or something, bah!!

did a quick on on aviva and it was like 660, didnt have mods though as none of them were listed so need to ring up

I dare check mine now :o I'll wait for the bum sting when it comes through the letterbox, If its gone up by too much think i may start shopping around again.