Loops found - 56k warning

Tigz™

Matt

Vag_102.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Heres Gaz

Vag_120.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

`Lupo-on`-chromes?

Vag_121.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

One of the greats.

Vag_133.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

I still think this looks so cool.

Vag_139.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Nothing needs adding to tell you the truth.

Vag_140.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

How it looked before the latest erm.. mod

Vag_144.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

For those of you who didnt see Cliffords car before the feature

Vag_145.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Paddy at Festy. (Only time it wasnt on the track!)

Vag_156.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Fran showing Toopy

Vag_163.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Got to love those wheels

Vag_164.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

One of the greatest non GTis around

Vag_165.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

RallyBaz in a pic when he wasn't erm.. rallying.

Vag_167.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Heres Sam

Vag_180.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Anyone help me out with this one?

Vag_190.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

all of em are lovely smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> speshly the black ones biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Hi

yep, green one is my G/F's 1.0E.

Paid £2050 for it 6 months ago, it was a write off. got a new wing on ebay for £6, new headlight, and had the bumper repainted.

Grille was cracked, hence the FK debadged one it now wears.

roof rack is genuine VW, a bargain at £20 from Malvern. it actually gets used too, managed to get 17 roofing sheets on there for my car port!

Wheels are 15" Le Casellets off her old golf

just binned the poxy alpha stereo and fitted an alpine CD player, surprised at how good the stock speakers are actually!

Just treated her to a car bra this xmas too. wll post pics as soon as I've washed it.

All in all, nice little car, we both love it to bits. just a shame the fuel tank is so small, sick of having to fill it up every 200 miles.

• 2 weeks later...