GTI International

Golf+sezza

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

me and emz will stick with our cupcakes then!!

its not club sausage fest without a five minute cupcake break ;)

7.30 wake up because all iv done so far is clean the car, hurrray for leaving the house at 11.30! :o

Can you be quiet !!!! Its past my bed time rant.gif

Haha, well I missed the camping but heard all the stories... Liam and Stevo on the quarter mile strip late at night cough cough!! Was a great 2 days though although i'm now burnt, ouch! Was good to see everyone too and have Ryan at my side constantly elbowing me and shouting random things, you special boy! lol :P

Can you be quiet !!!! Its past my bed time rant.gif

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM, its just like a biscuit though ryan?

Haha, well I missed the camping but heard all the stories... Liam and Stevo on the quarter mile strip late at night cough cough!! Was a great 2 days though although i'm now burnt, ouch! Was good to see everyone too and have Ryan at my side constantly elbowing me and shouting random things, you special boy! lol :P

Burnt? you ought to try being ginger!

D'ya reckon I could jump this? :huh:

such an awesome weekend! finally got home and showered and feel human again lol

too many stories from saturday but they can't be put on a public forum, no chance. my feet are ****ed from the nettles when we went adventuring! best show of the year so far, edition is gonna have a job topping that.

can't believe i bought a new splitter and broke it chasing some jap scrap that dismantled itself in front of me :(

big thank you to erm, Stevo for being my sausage fest wingman, Ady for the cleaning help, Katie and Emz for the suncream... everyone was so sound it was mint!

Burnt? you ought to try being ginger!

D'ya reckon I could jump this? :huh:

Haha that was so random!

[quote name='LiamD' date='27 June 2010 - 11:58 PM' timestamp='1277679532' post='818674'

big thank you to erm, Stevo for being my sausage fest wingman, Ady for the cleaning help, Katie and Emz for the suncream... everyone was so sound it was mint!