dimentions...

nfbr

could someone please measure for me the bepth of the boot of a lupo in the middle and at the edges as i'm in two minds as to weather or not i'm going to be able to fit my sub and 3 amps in my boot lol.

No i'm not lookin for a cube andi smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> I only built this box a couple of months back lol.

As for the box its 15" wide.

even if the seat is more upright, the boot floor isnt gona increase in size, so thats not gona help me much.

I'm more worried about fittin the front speakers than anythin else at the moment, ideally i want my DLS components in the same place as the originals, as i dont want people to be able to see any of my setup.

theres crap loads of space in the doors buddy.

have a search through the ice section theres a crap load of posts with pics of them on.

Take a look through my pthreads, and M1lupos Im pretty sure he posted some pics when he wih the REs in the doors.

i'm more worried about the fact i have to make MDF Spacers sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> when i no longer have any equipment for such as that. nor any mdf and also fitting my tweets in the OE Position.

The tweets work best in the standard location imo Al

Brings the sounds stage right to you.

The stock mid locations are ***** mind you.

The doors are too big for the mids to sound any good, and feet get in the way too much.

If you want to measure up what size rings you want, and let me know I'll make you some.

Sorry it took so long to reply mate.

The stock speakers are glued to the grills.

If you look closely at the grills you'll see a small notch, get a small flat head screwdriver and pop it upwards.

An after market tweeter will fit but you'll have to do one of two things.

1. cut the hole in the recess of the dash a little bigger so the whole tweeter unit can slot in.

2. Take the tweeter apart, and using a hot glue gun, glue the tweeter without the casing onto the dash grill like standard.

This is what I did, and I'm glad I did, its much easier pulling a tweeter apart than trying to get to the dash as the windscreen is extremely close to the tweeter holes.

things are never simple are they sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

I might just get my components fitted at car music centre. to save the hassle of cutting dashboards, disecting tweeters and making MDF trim rings.