fitting coilovers

ermmurray

At last someone who has common sense . I know others do but they just seem to play along with the rest and it ends up almost patronizing towards the original thread starter .

Well im sorry I ever asked.. It was only to get a rough idea of what I should be paying because the garages can see people like myself don't really have a clue so they can get away with charging what they want.. I thought this forum was supposed to be a community of people with similar interests who were willing to help others..

It is but spoon feeding usually ends by the time your 2 or 3 and then your able to use a knife and fork like the big boys . I like that analogy .

To me asking a forum about a price before asking a company for the price you inevitably will have to pay is up there with asking what colour you should paint your wheels .

It is but spoon feeding usually ends by the time your 2 or 3 and then your able to use a knife and fork like the big boys . I like that analogy .

To me asking a forum about a price before asking a company for the price you inevitably will have to pay is up there with asking what colour you should paint your wheels .

alright well i was just excited and anxious because i had never done anything like this before so i just though it might be a bit comforting to ask you guys what you thought..

fair enough? lets not fight.. go on the fox section and tell me what you think of my car..

Ok, how much are two eagle f1 tyres in 195 45 15 fitted and balanced from peacocks tyres which is near to where I live ?

Do you see the point ?

OP yeah im sure people will have a look over the pics of your car and give you some positive feed back , im not a massive lover of the fox so if anyone can make one look good ill take my hat off to them, good luck with it hope you can turn around peoples views on them it would be pretty cool

• 8 months later...

GSF and euro car parts are all online , and you could always haul your ass out of bed before mid day and ring the stealers and ask for top mounts for your chassis number.

This is turning into hard work now.