Location for photoshoot

DAZ 8203

Everyone put there 2p worth in please :)  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Falkirk Wheel :)

Will have to hide my bump in my back bumper when taking the photos though :( Tesco delivery man got hell for it!! & the seriously stonechipped bonnet!!!

x

Hmm stonechips, im down with that one

Falkirk wheel for the win

Sam

Trying to sort out a date with a boy to take the photos and I will post up when he can make it to see if it's on with you lot. Was kind of hoping for more people to tell me where they wanted it but owell guessing Falkirk wheel it is lol

Falkirk wheel sounds OK to me too.

I must apologise. I did take pics of the Highland Gateway Retail Park, but have been extremely busy and haven't had time to process.

I'll put them up for future reference anyhow, but the shops are starting to advertise so I assume it won't be as empty as it currently is for much longer apart from evenings.

Better late than never and as I said, possibly for future reference.

My thinking was that the curved parking area would be an interesting line up or with the Scots pines or possible the empty units as a background.

IMG_0441copy.jpg

IMG_0442copy.jpg

IMG_0443copy.jpg

IMG_0444copy.jpg

IMG_0445copy.jpg

IMG_0446copy.jpg

Here it is on Google Streetview before it opened: Highland Gateway Retail Cente (ignore the arial view which pops up first as it pre the new centre and carpark)

That looks like a nice area for it, good shout with the arcing spaces, would look nice. Just been on RAC Route Planner and I'm only about 30 miles away. Decent. Smye

SMYE! :angry2: lol. I'm planning on going through, possibly in my Rozzer or someone else's car. I imagine there'll be quite a few Loops so if I go, good luck to me for finding you, doubt there'll be many silver Rozzers :) . Take it easy. Smye

Melabelle, I wisnae there! Skint, so ended up going to a trackscotland night with a mate to watch some cars, was nice. I knew lots of folk from Dunfermline who went through. I heard it was decent? Might have to give you a shout if I go next month. Or I might be at this photoshoot when/if it happens :lol: Smye

• 2 weeks later...