Lupo on 16's what tyres would u use?

Bikerz

im still looking at rims, this was gona be my next topic !

I dont like the really small euro styling rims like on the green venmous (or that feature car), i wanted more stand out look, but wasnt sure how far i could go..

E.G. wolf race mantis are 1 common and 2 they would look stupid, but i want somthing in between, what u lot recon?

QUOTE(Bikerz)
noone fits anything wider than a 195? not any of u run a 205?

I am running 205's biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I got 205/40/16 Kuhmo's on my 7x16 Oz'ers biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

And before you ask...no it doesn't rub!!

right i was playing about with a tyre size calculator ( with my orginal tyre size of 185*55*14 ) and the size that i need so that the speedo reads the actuall speed is a 195*40*16 and if i run a 195*45*16 i will be going 62.5mph when the needle says 60

yeah i asked one of ma local tyre places and this guy is usually the cheapest in the area and he said that his supplier only stocks a dunlop and bridgestone ( i think ) in that size 195*40*16 and he said 75 quid for the dunlop and 85 for the other

195/40/16's have come down in price alot

when i first got 16's i had to run 195/40/16 tyres and i paid £120 a piece for some dunlop SP9000's, the reason why they were so expensive was because the only manufacturer who made them was dunlop at the time.

now you can get them much much cheaper because 3 manufacturers make them now

there is dunlop, pirelli and erm someone else does them as well, can't remember who

try mytyres.co.uk

i run 205/40,16's.. maxxis.. theyre great in the dry and better that the dunlops and they did cost me £38 each fitted.. but a mate of mine now says he can get them for £31 for me.. lets just smokem!!!!