GLASGOW MEET !!!

one litre wonder ;)

Yeah it was cool - good seeing you all.

I got me and John pretty lost on the way back, and just as we had found the road the RHS of my car hit a big hole and caught my front arch cutting my tyre a wee bit! Wasn't terminal but I had my arches sorted today! Weak!

If anyone needs arch work done btw the guy who sorted mine today was sound and was good value, give me a PM if you're looking around the Edinburgn area.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo... Nice meeting u guys... willh and john... U too jacqueline and ian.. hope we can meet up 4 another lupo meet.. maybe during the day or something so we can get pics

mine was traded to a falkirk dealer an 02 GTI but it was anthracite grey, see all of my old cars on the road form time to time but haven't seen that one yet unless it's had a respray lol. Nice car mate.

three gtis so far and a few other hot hatches, only one lupo, a 106 and a 205. It's not that fast (you'll learn) compared to a M5 or a S2000 it's a bit slow but it's good fun.

good meet guys sorry bout the state of ma arosa. nice to meet everyone sum very nice cars. `go-kartin` next time sounds good. a took sum pics on ma fone lightin wasnt good but...managed to get 95 out the wee car on the motorway back got home to Fintry in 45 mins, not bad! cruisin down wit everyone was good am sure we turned a few heads! hopefully next time we meet al have sum new alpine tunes.

QUOTE(zippy)
QUOTE(Crusoe)
see all of my old cars on the road form time to time.

I bet you dont wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

OK, all but one which went straight on the scrap pile LOL

em...a couple? lol. He's not my bf sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> i don't know what he's getting done next, all i know is he's getting tints and new speakers.

Was nice to put a name to guy i was texting lol

Well, it was nice to see who i was texting lol. Nah, just seeing each other. Don't want to rush him because he got out a long relationship just a couple of months ago.

Yeah we would be up for that! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Yeah we mostly drive about in Hamilton. usually go up to chatlehaut (can't spell) and sit cos it's nice and queit n `no-one` disturbs u! tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> I've not seen your car about