Sully?

calumoip

You always see me on the A19! :lol:

Not my car to sell! She's really happy with it, and the only other car she wants is a New Beetle, and it'll be a while til she can afford one, so I think it'll be staying for a while yet.

You want it back like? :lol:

Speaking of which, my girlfriend said she thinks she got flashed by a black Arosa last week on Wooler Road, she was in her black mk3 Polo. Was it you? :)

Guilty, Was just coming out of my drive. Noticed the polo on your threads so gave it a flash :) I should stop flashing at anything mildly recognizable before i get a strange reputation haha

Haha. She said she didn't think it was a mk1, thought it looked newer, so I'd take that as a compliment. :D

Said she realised too late, but had to explain to her brother why she was getting flashed by a fellow dubber. :lol:

Aye, that'll be about right Liam. :)

If you have a Beetle to swap her after E38 she might part with it. ;) Haha.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yeh thats me, I think i seen sully on the flyover the other day too!

yeah seen you too.. was on a friday iirc? saw you coming out mcdonalds opposite tescos in hpool other week, althoguh i was walking from college to get my car, so doubt will have seen me.