hello all ..

richcr

Hi all, my names Rich and i've owned my arosa tdi since about november but havent got round to doing much with it since then. But now that the fine weather is on it's way, I thought i'd say hi and get to work on it.

It used to belong to someone on the forum.. (northwind.. I think?) they sold it in august last year, and then I bought it from the person he sold it to just a few months later.

It's in good condition, just a few small faults (door straps etc) but cant complain. Completely standard so far as i can see.

Apart from fixing the few niggly faults my only plans at the moment are to fit some coilovers and refurb the alloys.. possibly in an anthracite or similar gun metal grey colour.

Few pics for you taken today after a quick wash and vacuum. Needs a good polish and carpets could do with a shampoo but no time today.

front.jpg

frontside.jpg

siderear.jpg

rear.jpg

siderear2.jpg

frontside2.jpg

interior2.jpg

interior.jpg

Comments welcome.

Rich.

hey thats a nice colour, its a minter to, goodluck with your car and welcome along to club lupo rich, be sure to check out the members cars, give u some great ideas,,,,