roof vinyl..how much to expect

Johnwin

hi all..wanting the roof of my lupo covering in vinyl..its yellow with black p slots..so was thinking of black roof..firstly would this look good...any other color look better..and what would be a fair price for this doing..i can obviously get a few quotes but dont want scamming.haha.any help would be good..cheers

Depends entirely where you go. I'm having mine done on a yellow car at the moment. Getting it a a bit of discount though due to going through my mates race team.

Google Vinyl Creations. They usualy charge up to £180 for a full roof, but this guy is insane, absolute perfectionist.

Rich, that looks horrid. But saying that, i've had my fun with tape.

Edited by BenLAST

£180 quid to put some vinyl on your roof is extortionate , a 50m roll just costs that much.

Fair enough if your getting something plotted out that is a one off but just for one colour i couldnt justify that.

£180 quid to put some vinyl on your roof is extortionate , a 50m roll just costs that much.

Fair enough if your getting something plotted out that is a one off but just for one colour i couldnt justify that.

Businesses exist to make money.

You have to remember, businesses have Overheads to pay for. Training, Tools, wages etc.

Would you pay that much , or just get a 5m roll for 30 quid and have a few goes yourself ?

Yeah, I'd pay £150-£180 to have it done properly if it was something I was interested in doing.

It's a skilled job and even the professionals **** it up from time to time! So with no experience, You'd be likely to **** it up a lot of times before getting is right.

im gettin mine done next week from the warrington manchester area hes charging me 100quid but u get 3 years warranty on this... my brother has has his whole astra vxr wrapped white and black it looks gawjus!

best place to go!

i was quoted 80 quid a for my roof to be in plain colour vinyl and 120 for it to be a printed vinyl

id see those prices as reasonable, i know how much the printers cost to do a roof sized picture , they arent cheap.