Spare bulb kit for driving in Germany

Hi, any ideas what spare bulb kit would be suitable for a Lupo gti and where I can buy them from. As I'm going on a trip to the 'ring this easter and this is the last thing on my list to buy. I believe the lupo gti takes some different headlight bulbs than the normal lupos. Obviously not looking for replacement xenons, just the other cheaper ones.

Josh

HID Xenons are exempt - halfords do a handy box of the others.

One thing to note is that UK GTI xenons point the wrong way.. you can't adjust them and you're not allowed to use tape to deflect the beam on HIDs. Your only two options are to swap them for continental units, or just not bother. I'd suggest the latter, but better forewarned.

Oh right thanks, wasnt aware of the situation with the xenons and the deflecting stickers not allowed to be used on them. Read somewhere that other cars with xenons can easily changed. Is it possible at all to have the xenons adjusted, i.e. is there any controls on them to change them to left hand drive, or can the dealership do anything to them. Just

Does anyone know which bulb kit would be most appropriate for the lupo gti then..

http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/SearchCmd?storeId=10001&langId=-1&catalogId=10151&categoryId=-1&action=listrefine&constraints=ese||i%3A1%3B258%3B%3Bspare%2Cbulb%2Ckit%3B%3Aspare%2C%3Abulb%2C%3Akit%3B1%2C1%2C2%2C1%2C3%2C1%3B%2B0+%2B1+%2B2||sea||spare+bulb+kit||rpp||30

cheers

Edited by je_gti

When i was looking i just bought the kit that they listed for the lupo as they dont list the gti. i took the h4 bulbs out the box and replaced with h3's which is for the driving lamps. Seemed the best way to do it. Hope this helps