** GTI Rear Bumper **

Red Lupo

Its essentially the same as all others apart from the gti , just depends on the lower section and where the exhaust exits.

this was my plan, the only part that looks differant on the gti bumper is the very lower part, the bottom 4inches or something with the built in 'mudflaps' and exhaust exit, which is where the standard ones have the black plastics.

so if you cut that part of the bottom of a gti bumper, and took the plastic part off the bottom of the standard bumper, and put the two together i think that would be the best way to do it.

Its still obv modifying it but it should mean you dont have to play around with arches ect.

food for thought...

this was my plan, the only part that looks differant on the gti bumper is the very lower part, the bottom 4inches or something with the built in 'mudflaps' and exhaust exit, which is where the standard ones have the black plastics.

so if you cut that part of the bottom of a gti bumper, and took the plastic part off the bottom of the standard bumper, and put the two together i think that would be the best way to do it.

Its still obv modifying it but it should mean you dont have to play around with arches ect.

food for thought...

Or just use the 3L one and don't have the centre tail pipes?

Ok cheers for the advice, hmm I can get a gti bumper cheap so I might just buy it and see how much I will have to do to it, if it's to much I can always sell it. And what's is the lupo 3L is it a newer version??

It's the 1.2tdi version only sold in europe ect.. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volkswagen_Lupo

lmao at the green one with the number plate frog :lol: