Front bumper

And1Lupo

Guys, wondering if anyone has photos of this front bumper below onto a standard 1 litre, and wondering what it would look like without the skirts or rear, any pictures or photoshopping if possible would be appreciated, cheers,

Andy

l1.jpg

sorry to offend, but im not living back in 1993 either, looking for a front end for the loop this year and the 3litre front end is the only common path i've come a cross, pretty sure a lot of people on CL have ''body kits'' or 'clip on' kits, but each to their own and opinions

sorry to offend, but im not living back in 1993 either, looking for a front end for the loop this year and the 3litre front end is the only common path i've come a cross, pretty sure a lot of people on CL have ''body kits'' or 'clip on' kits, but each to their own and opinions

at a guess, I'd say 99% Of club lupo's members over the past 6 years that I've been here have ran standard bumpers front and rear.

The odd exceptions are the couple of people running the Rieger front lower valance and a one off Purple lupo with the single frame audi front grille that looks absolutely dreadful.

The '3litre' as you call it, is actually the 3L front end. This is not a bodykit. 3L = 3 litres of fuel per 100km. It's not a 3,000cc engine contrary to popular belief and has been successfully completed by I think 4 or 5 people now.

If you really have to have something different on your front end, then stay away from the Polish fiberglass crap and buy the Rieger front lower valance.

48201.jpg

Edited by nfbr

thats one person never to grace the pages of Club Lupo again!!!

Well done Al!??!

TBF, He took my advice rather well and as a result will hopefully not buy a rubbish kit and regret it at a later date!

I like to think I've shown him the light and I'm sure most people would agree...

couldnt agree more mate!

Would you drive round with a badly made fugly bodykit like that on your car? No. Because you know better!!!

Is there a guide on here for fitting an Audi front end?? I can't see one.

help.

:coffee:

(if anybody want to fit that kind of bumper, leave them to it... It wont work though.)

Edited by 99hjhm

Reiger valance wins, i didn't mind, sure as mentioned best intentions were there :P, feel sorry for the next bloke who asks a 'silly' question tho :P, and who on their right mind is 'taping' things to their car.. or did i pick that up wrong lol

edit: cheers for constructive criticism guys

Edited by And1Lupo

Reiger valance wins, i didn't mind, sure as mentioned best intentions were there :P, feel sorry for the next bloke who asks a 'silly' question tho :P, and who on their right mind is 'taping' things to their car.. or did i pick that up wrong lol

I don't necessarily have the best way of putting things across, but what I do say is only said to try and help people!! :)

Nah, the Silence is Golden, Gaffer tape is Silver thing is just a funny internet joke!