Punto Forum change there mind..........

gargoil

Some of the members here that have been about for a while may remember a big argument started by me with the punto forum (post was lost in the big crash at the start of the year)after they started saying that the Lupo GTi was slow and a crap car compared to the Punto GT, well it seems as if they have changed there minds.......

http://www.puntosports.co.uk/forums/showth...ead.php?t=17543

He he, yeah, remember that. Nothings faster than a Mk1 Punto GT though isn't it biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Don't blame him for cancelling his order on the import, I had a strong affection for my Sporting, but no way is it as good or as fast as the GTi, if he were looking at the HGT I could maybe understand as its slightly higher power than the GTi and is about the same price as far as I can remember.

QUOTE(Dare)
No, mate, that was them being nice! You should have seen them when there was the big arguement!
TBH that comment was based on past experience, a mate of mine used to be on there 24/7 and would tell me about some of the guys on there.

Ah I see, yeah, was a bit chavtastic, but just been having a look around and it seems fairly tame. Was thinking about registering to see if anyones bought my old car.

QUOTE(Dare)
To be fair it seems abut better these days. So based in France are we? Hows life over in Frogland?

Grand, haven't been to work today as I have a bit of a cold. So far I've got quite a lot done, got my hair cut, done the shopping and went for a gander at some used MINIs at the bmw independant garage about 60yards from my flat.

Other than that, looking forward to coming back in a little over two weeks and seeing my car again!