new seats :S

chippa

I say dont limit yourself to things that will fit straight in. If you look at it that way, pretty much anything will fit. You can get subframes fitted for around £100...so look for bargains even if they dont fit straight in!

I say dont limit yourself to things that will fit straight in. If you look at it that way, pretty much anything will fit. You can get subframes fitted for around £100...so look for bargains even if they dont fit straight in!

ahh i see so any vw leather seat will fit? how about rears??

Audi A3/S3, Golf Mk4, Lupo GTI leather will fit almost directly in the front, with Lupo GTI rear seats.

Other seats will need sub frames making, probably from your old Lupo front seats, and you could have you Lupo rear seats retrimmed to match. Not cheap though!

Audi A3/S3, Golf Mk4, Lupo GTI leather will fit almost directly in the front, with Lupo GTI rear seats.

Other seats will need sub frames making, probably from your old Lupo front seats, and you could have you Lupo rear seats retrimmed to match. Not cheap though!

Tell me bout it :o