Lupo GTi Yo!

greenson

• 3 weeks later...

yeah i know they are so nice!

its just annoying that they look a bit lost in the rear arch! but all will be changed soon :shades:

Look forward to seeing the next update then! :P

mmmmmm cleannn :blush:

clean.jpg

Looks awesome mate, and OMG, that picture could easily be a brochure picture.

Bathursts are one of the best wheels i have ever seen on a GTi, tiny bit of spacing on the rears and it would be perfect.

cheers dude!

ahhh wheels lol....every single day I think that I want something different haha!

tried my mates compomotive th monos on earlier (8j with 185/45's) and they look insane haha,

but I cant stop myself from swaying towards a slimmer style bbs RM or RS :wacko:

thanks again,

Chris

cheers dude!

ahhh wheels lol....every single day I think that I want something different haha!

tried my mates compomotive th monos on earlier (8j with 185/45's) and they look insane haha,

but I cant stop myself from swaying towards a slimmer style bbs RM or RS :wacko:

thanks again,

Chris

The compomotives are a noice wheel!... what colour/finish would you have?

For me, RS's win every time though :blush: fully polished on this would look awsome!... biiiitch to keep clean though lol.

One day, i will have 7.5" wide 15" RS, stainless steal dish and colour coded centres on mine... probably be a while mind :lol:

lol yer I know, had some RM's on my mk2 with stainless dishes and they were amazing, just stayed spotless all the time for some reason!! :wub:

the comp's would have to be silver, not keen on the other finishes tbh.

Just need to keep my eye open in the classifieds for some, still got a couple of months before the shows come thick and fast haha. Spend too much time looking at wheels.....

Chris

lol yer I know, had some RM's on my mk2 with stainless dishes and they were amazing, just stayed spotless all the time for some reason!! :wub:

the comp's would have to be silver, not keen on the other finishes tbh.

Just need to keep my eye open in the classifieds for some, still got a couple of months before the shows come thick and fast haha. Spend too much time looking at wheels.....

Chris

Silver would look good :)

Haha i know what you mean about spending too much time looking through the classifieds mate!

Looking really good. Nice leaving present :)

What induction kit is that? seems to be the only one that looks like it fits properly.

cheers mate :) the induction kit is a custom one which I made up myself with oil catch tank etc.

The air filter itself is a piercross viper. And it sounds very nice indeed! :)

chris

Well, Ive been undecided on what wheels to get from the beginning, I really had my heart set on some compomotive 15x8 TH Mono's and even trial fitted Trav's (cheers mate)

But I saw these for sale and got them for a pretty good price, so I decided to bite the bullet..

15x7 BBS RS

Im going to space out the rears too, then maybe swap the dishes. So not silly wide but still VERY driveable

DSCF1796.jpg

DSCF1799.jpg

DSCF1789.jpg

comments welcome,

Chris :)