Help - Side Lights for LUPO GTI

BeccaGTI

Hi,

Been desperately wanting to sort the sidelights after catching a glimpse in a shop window they look horrid compared ot the Xenon dipped beam! Found some philips blue vision side lights i had from another car, but they still look poor!

What you guys suggest?? Any pics i want as close to matching as possible with out stupid ones im going to get pulled over for!

Hi,

Been desperately wanting to sort the sidelights after catching a glimpse in a shop window they look horrid compared ot the Xenon dipped beam! Found some philips blue vision side lights i had from another car, but they still look poor!

What you guys suggest?? Any pics i want as close to matching as possible with out stupid ones im going to get pulled over for!

We have super bright white led's, they look great and as they are white we dont have any legal issues!

Hi

Thanks - how much are they? you have a link?

They were around £10 for the pair, get the best you can afford really as the cheaper ones are blue-ish and dont last too long either. I got them from a local car spares shop, so most good shops should have similar. I think these are made by Ring or Prism.

I have these.....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2X-501-W5W-T10-WIDE-ANGLE-WHITE-7-LED-BULBS-HID-XENON_W0QQitemZ270473595428QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item3ef97b8a24

I have them in my interior light too, been fine for months... and so cheap you could buy 10.

Then you will want to do the full beam lamps too.

I'm running white LED's, the ones with 4 pimples on them. Can get them on ebay cheap enough i should imagine, don't go to halfrauds though as they want 10 quid!! Luckily i had some spare from my old car, they're a great match with the xenons.

I have these.....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2X-501-W5W-T10-WIDE-ANGLE-WHITE-7-LED-BULBS-HID-XENON_W0QQitemZ270473595428QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item3ef97b8a24

I have them in my interior light too, been fine for months... and so cheap you could buy 10.

Then you will want to do the full beam lamps too.

i have those bulbs and mine are a sorta blue colour, no way as white as the xenon's.

does anyone have led's that actually shine white? lol