Text Type

1 Litre Screamer

I get so annoyed with the visible decline in the correct spelling of words. Yes I am getting older but come on, how hard can it be to type right instead of 'r8', ones instead of '1es'.

If you cannot be bothered to type correctly using the letters required then I suggest you do not post. It is really making the forum look like we should be driving Saxo's and wearing Burberry hats at a slight angle.

• Like 1

right im going to try and spell correctly. i am affraid i use some terms like ftw, lol, lmao etc how ever i dont have a problem with people spelling like that but what gets me is the number of people who spell bought wrong! there are loads of people on here spelling it as brought. i dont understand why either?

The ones that piss me off are one like 'woz' when its the same amount of letters as was so your not saving any time. In fact it takes longer because the keys you need to type was are right next to each other unlike woz which are at other ends of the keyboards.

I'm terrible at spelling and grammar but I at least try!

right im going to try and spell correctly. i am affraid i use some terms like ftw, lol, lmao etc how ever i dont have a problem with people spelling like that but what gets me is the number of people who spell bought wrong! there are loads of people on here spelling it as brought. i dont understand why either?

I'm pretty sure people that use brought instead of bought use it deliberately though, not a spelling mistake.

What gets on my nerves is people using dyslexia as an excuse! Surely all browsers have a spell checker now, even if you are seriously dyslexic, a red squiggly line makes it clear you got it wrong!

I don't even use text talk in texts its easier just to type full words in my opinion.

I am the same but I do have a Nokia N97. It has a full QWERTY keyboard so I find it much quicker to type on there than pridictive text (yes I always used that but I knew how to work it).

Some people make a few mistakes eg, getting the letters mixde up as they are rushing when thye are typing. That I just find funny.