Performance GTI top mounts

mat.m.

Hi,

Im looking for some performance GTI top mounts as I will be fitting some KW V1's coilovers. The only ones i can find are Bonrath ( http://www.modworld.co.uk/bonrath-reinforced-suspension-top-mounts---vw-polo-4-lupo-seat-4858-p.asp ) but there is a 38day delivery time!

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Mat

We've just had some solid top mounts developed with AST that give camber / castor adjustment... getting them on the site now

Edited by Kam Racing

How do they fit, do they clamp either side of the front turret, with the positioning of the bolts determining how much camber or castor you dial in? Like the look of them alot. Any ideas how much extra castor you get get out of them?

How do they fit, do they clamp either side of the front turret, with the positioning of the bolts determining how much camber or castor you dial in? Like the look of them alot.

That's exactly how they fit...

Any ideas how much extra castor you get get out of them?

not sure exactly how much castor adjustment there is unfortunately..

• 2 months later...

ha ha bless you phil, no mate im still waiting for delivery of my KW V1 Inox's from Jon at Kam Racing. Desperate to get em on. I have got the top mounts waiting so will post up when i get them on.

How come your still waiting after badgering him so much to get them before christmas, every thing ive ordered from him has arrived very quickly

Dont ask. I recieved my janspeed cat back, k&n air filter, and AST top mounts before xmas but am STILL waiting on my KW V1 Inox coillies. Also the two AST top mounts he sent me were different so he said when he eventually gets my coilovers in 2025 he will check which one works best and send out another one of them to make a pair. I know its not really his fault, the German toss pots at KW are having a pokey bum wanq session instead of frikin shipping my kit. No wonder we won the bloody war lol

Edited by hunid-brake