Loads of Arosa's and Lupo's in Barnsley!!!

Steve TDI

red arosa tdi, hopefully by spring il have my 7-hole mini wheels on in grey and lowered, just had the bumpers colour coded and got gti interior :D

Lol iv seen adam taxi around huddersfield, i remember once he was just coming outa emly at some tarded speed and i was sure the end was near. oh and my mum and dads is in wombwell and i live in shelley ( between barnsley and huddersfield ) na wi the bird

Edited by westie1

red arosa tdi, hopefully by spring il have my 7-hole mini wheels on in grey and lowered, just had the bumpers colour coded and got gti interior :D

Lol iv seen adam taxi around huddersfield, i remember once he was just coming outa emly at some tarded speed and i was sure the end was near. oh and my mum and dads is in wombwell and i live in shelley ( between barnsley and huddersfield ) na wi the bird

I don't remember this lol

I don't remember this lol

You must be doing it all the time them :lol:

Ye that's me you stalking me or something? no my exact address :S

I'll see you later on this aft and all will become clear ;)

I've also overtaken you. You know when you go towards Haigh over the tops? I was behind and you weren't going fast enough (even though you was breaking the speed limit, just not enough). I shot past and disappeared. I wasn't in a rush I just like to give it some stick down that road.

What? I always speed 100% of the time. That is no joke. I'm even speeding whilst typing this on my PC in my room!

There's a time and place to do it. 60 roads when it's empty, YES. Built up housing estates, NO. Well, unless you see a kid you want to run over then that's ok!!!