Confounded emails

Picola

Has anyone else got stupid emails sayin

In order to protect your account from unauthorized access, we have set a limit of 3 unsuccessful attempts.Unfortunately, you have just reached that critical number of attempts, so your access to Online Banking has been locked for security purposes. Please download and complete restore form attached to this email and open it in a web browser.We appreciate your understanding as we work to ensure account safety. Bank of America, N.A. Member FDIC

I Dont bank with them, didnt know they existed so Im confused,

Obv looks and sounds like spam **** making me give away details but Im still confused

Has anyone else got stupid emails sayin

In order to protect your account from unauthorized access, we have set a limit of 3 unsuccessful attempts.Unfortunately, you have just reached that critical number of attempts, so your access to Online Banking has been locked for security purposes. Please download and complete restore form attached to this email and open it in a web browser.We appreciate your understanding as we work to ensure account safety. Bank of America, N.A. Member FDIC

I Dont bank with them, didnt know they existed so Im confused,

Obv looks and sounds like spam **** making me give away details but Im still confused

Just do what they say, maybe someone started a savings account for you when you were a baby and they now need your details updated to release the funds to you.

On the other hand it could be a feed of spam poo, so mark it and delete it.

:)

****, sorry Orla, I deleted it! I thought it might contaminate my hotmail lol. Poop.

If I get another (which I probs will at some point) I will forward it then

Silver- If it were a savings account, I would of already spent it by now, even without knowing I had one. Not the best saver!