Finally a lupo gti owner!!

Richud

travelled to Birmingham today from cardiff to view a gti and i put a deposit down :D

about time really as iv been lookin for 8 months!

its a 54 plate with 32,000 miles on the clock

and the best thing is that it has leather heated seats, sunroof, side airbags and aircon :)

took a few pics before i left to come home:

photo0488.jpg w1024.png

photo0489d.jpg w1024.png

photo0490.jpg w1024.png

photo0491.jpg

the guy at the garage said he had been contacted by the lupo owners club because they wanted to take some photos of it, apparently its the vw show car from 2004. anyone know anything about this?

Picking it up on Thursday :)

the guy at the garage said he had been contacted by the lupo owners club because they wanted to take some photos of it, apparently its the vw show car from 2004. anyone know anything about this?

Could well be an ex-Press car, however I very much doubt anyone from here would want to take photos of it just because of that.

Lovely car though and the usual VW UK Press Car spec

Sounds brilliant. How much did you pay if you don't mind me asking?

Any plans?

i payed £7,300

lots of plans yer, and will all be tastefully done and subtle.

first mod has gotta be coilovers i think, just because they make a huge difference to the look and the feel.

g60 brake upgrade.

and eventually i want to have a custom exhaust, cda and remap. maybe look at sport cams too.

all i wanna do rite now thou is get her home and give her a bloody good clean :)

Edited by Richud

she is pretty sweet :)

only a couple of marks on the pint, some of which are being re-sprayed but there is one in the centre of the rear bumber i will have to get sorted at some point.

on and the door handles inside are abit worn but these are only small niggles really.

iv ordered some meguiars clay bar stuff to give it a real good clean when i get it home :)

I thought that one would sell fast! I only saw it advertised on Saturday.

Not sure what they mean about it being a show car, it definitely wasn't the one at the British Motor Show as I was there and have pictures of it (it doesn't have a sunroof). Also I don't think it will have been a press car as it doesn't have an 'O' registration.

Still, it's got every option possible, and looks in great condition. Soon there won't be many of these left in good standard condition so I wouldn't make too many changes.

my god i do love this car :D

i was early for the first time ever tonight meeting my friends just because i couldnt wait to leave the house in the loop :)