is kenwood kit anygood

max ur prob best here , lookin for a sub (10") amp and box for bout 150/200 at a push for good kit , what do u recon seen a kenny sub and amp package for £109 , 600w sub and 250w amp , bearing in mind i dont want to blow the bloody doors off , and another thing is i cant remember the difference between ported and unported , ones got better rolling bass and deeper/lower freq and the other has more punch to it

has anybody got any recomendations for ported , just seen the Vibe CBR 10 ACTIVE , its a 10" sub with built in amp and box for £169 heard it in johns car and it sounded good , that aswell as it has the built in amp so i should have "some "boot left

QUOTE(ArosaDan)
and will go louder than you can bear to listen to in the car without distorting.

I dont beleive you.lol

Sorry, didnt see this post earlier. Couldnt really give you an accurate answer at the mo as i havent looked at whats on the market for a couple of months now. I'll have a look whats about over the weekend.

right heres the short list for ma new head unit , all coment welcome :

http://caraudiosecurity.com/catalog/produc...+referer+kelkoo

or

http://caraudiosecurity.com/catalog/produc...roducts_id+1341 thats the one i currently have

with the 10" vibe sub and posibly sound stream 6*9's with

http://caraudiosecurity.com/catalog/produc...+referer+kelkoo amp to power the 6*9's and also uprated dorr speaker ( sound stream ) only thing is wat size do the doors take

erm... your going to replace Blaupunkt 17wrms componants which quite frankly, sound fantastic once amp'd up, with some Sound Stream (even the name gives me shivers) *cough* speakers?

check out www.caraudiodirect.co.uk I think you'll find you'll be able to get a lot more for the cash.

QUOTE(Altern8)
QUOTE(ArosaDan)
my gf has that 10inch active in the boot

ooerr thats a bit rude laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> :roll:

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Dude I cant belive no one else picked up on that!

Classic lol