iPhone 3GS

Shteee

I know there are quite a few members on here that have iPhones. I was just wondering if anybody had unlocked theirs using Jailbreak ?? and then added non Apple applications ?

Iv found this and there seems to be plenty of people happy with it

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/APPLE-iPHONE-3GS-3G-...id=p3286.c0.m14

I want to get the most out of my 3GS and so hoping someone can help me out here :)

Thanks in advance.. Steve

I jailbroke my 3G a few weeks ago, the themes are ace, and its nice to be able to use different sounds but it slows your phone down dramaticly as its having to run with the additional app running.

Easy (and free!!!) to do, and even easier to undo :)

I dont think Id do it to a new iphone though, I only did it because the warranty was up.

Jon could tell you if Apple can tell if its been jailbroken when it comes to warranty repairs.

Invalidating the warranty and then not being able to get it repaired if it broke was my main worry. When its been unlocked how do you get all of the free apps/games etc ? Im happy with it how it is at the minute. Theres plenty of stuff for me to be getting on with but iv got a little devil on my shoulder telling me i should Jailbreak it and have a beast of an iPhone. It seems at the minute, everyone i ask tells me to stop being a girl and just Jailbreak it as the new capabilities are well worth it.

Will i be able to update it if its been done without Apple having a fit or will i have to unjailbreak it first and then update it ? :)

Nice one mate thanks for that. I think i am going to Jailbreak it and get all the new stuff. Its insured so if it does break il just see if i can claim its been stolen and get a new one sent out or just pass the bill for a new one onto dad :lol:

Nice one mate thanks for that. I think i am going to Jailbreak it and get all the new stuff. Its insured so if it does break il just see if i can claim its been stolen and get a new one sent out or just pass the bill for a new one onto dad :lol:

Insurance fraud. This man is the reason your home/car insurances go up each year.

The problem that developed (quite common) which made me descide to do a restore to factory settings.

IMG_0259.png

This was my favourate app, it cracks when you touch the screen lol

IMG_0240.png

whats the app called for this tigz ive jus been on the app store and put crack and crack screen in and nout good came up??

Insurance fraud. This man is the reason your home/car insurances go up each year.

Anally retentive people.. You are the reason clubs and pubs were invented, a way to give people a social life and enjoy a drink and some banter with friends.

That is all..

i've got the 3gs aswell jus looked in to jailbreaking mine by not worth it am happy as it is. mine freeze some times aswell touch the screen nout works for couple of secs then every kicks in again.. but ive heard if to many apps then it does freeze the screen jus download the new update so far so good no probs with it from the weekend, if i jailbreak mine and it freeze it'll take mins to kick back in or even hours

Thats quality i think im gnna do that. Theres an amazingly gullible lass at work. What better to wind her up than to let her have a play and watch her reaction when she thinks shes cracked the screen when touches it :D

mine freeze some times aswell touch the screen nout works for couple of secs then every kicks in again.. but ive heard if to many apps then it does freeze the screen

Yeah, its when the 3rd party apps dont close properly.

When it starts to do it, just do a restore.

Turning of your phone once or twice a day and restarting it helps also :)

Anally retentive people.. You are the reason clubs and pubs were invented, a way to give people a social life and enjoy a drink and some banter with friends.

That is all..

I give you fact, you give me bullsh!t. That's not a fair swap!

Come on son.