Mini Coupe

sam bignell

Yes too common. See them all the time. Every time somebody does something to it its always the same, hardly ever looks different to the next mini. Limited amount of styling done on them. Can imagine a Mini show would be the dullest show of my life. My opinion on old Minis, ladies and gentlemen.

Youtube Video ->

Original Video

:P

Some nice examples there, but all the nice ones are the stock ones, just uber clean. The estate, or pickups do look rather stupid, especially when they have tinkered with the styling.

Shows you don't need to mod a car...

Not over keen on the estate's or pickup's, but also I HATE with a passion the new Clubman

Yes too common. See them all the time. Every time somebody does something to it its always the same, hardly ever looks different to the next mini. Limited amount of styling done on them. Can imagine a Mini show would be the dullest show of my life. My opinion on old Minis, ladies and gentlemen.

Isn't that the same for VW though? MKII Golf on BBS anyone? :lol:

i once had a classic mini cooper. had it for a month. worst car ever. can't see why anyone would want to own one longterm. uncomfortable, bumpy, slow, noisy, no luxuries, small, heavy steering. not really anything to like about them.

i once had a classic mini cooper. had it for a month. worst car ever. can't see why anyone would want to own one longterm. uncomfortable, bumpy, slow, noisy, no luxuries, small, heavy steering. not really anything to like about them.

Each to their own, I used to absolutely love driving mine. Of course it's going to be slow, cornering makes up for it though, they can out-corner anything

Apart from a Lupo on coilies :lol:

My W-reg one was a money pit. I enjoyed driving it, but hated spending every week on another new fault. I think I replaced all of it bar the basic shell because it was so bloody rubbish. The new MINI Copper one we had in 2002 was a joy to drive and own.

My W-reg one was a money pit. I enjoyed driving it, but hated spending every week on another new fault. I think I replaced all of it bar the basic shell because it was so bloody rubbish. The new MINI Copper one we had in 2002 was a joy to drive and own.

Bad apple imo

Mine only needed small bits like the alternator belt, couple of new switches and a headlight. Only things that went in almost a year!