Deadmetal's 1.4s Now mk2 Mx5

Deadmetal

• 1 month later...

Lovely looking lupo, I'm jealous. Love the rims, the colour, and even the stickers look cool in my opinion. Keep up the good work.

Stop buying fast car though :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

looks far better with the spacers on mate..id lose the stickers on the bootlid mate..looks a bit cluttered

Cheers Jamie. I like the stickers there but, I'll prob get rid of them all later.

What width spacer did you use to get that stance? Are you planning to do the front?Looks mint by the way!P

13mm spacer on a 7j wheel with an offset of 40, so offset at 27 now.

• 4 weeks later...

do the mirror and the T section of the dashhow about getting a set of green seats from a pea gree lupo aswell

I would do the T piece but, I get refelction off it on the windscreen allready, and painting it metallic green would really hamper my sight.

Might have to look into pre green seats

I would do the T piece but, I get refelction off it on the windscreen allready, and painting it metallic green would really hamper my sight.

Might have to look into pre green seats

you get used to the reflection i have mine in gloss black and after a while you dont even see it mate..

• 2 weeks later...

That is looking hotttt! Loving the flashbacks, that's the kind of thing i want to do when i eventually get a loop :P