Anyway of getting TV on my Mac?

heartagram

I've got this big arse TV in my bedroom and quite frankly I never watch it and the space could be better used. I seldom watch TV but if I could get the basic TV channels (1 through 5) I'd be happy. If I could get freeview then that would be a bonus.

4OD doesn't work on Mac. They advertised on the TV that it does but when you go to the website it just says "Not Available". Unless they've actually sorted it out now? Last time I looked was a month ago or so. I mostly use Iplayer and youtube these days tbh. But occasionally there stuff on TV I want to watch.

4OD doesn't work on Mac. They advertised on the TV that it does but when you go to the website it just says "Not Available". Unless they've actually sorted it out now? Last time I looked was a month ago or so. I mostly use Iplayer and youtube these days tbh. But occasionally there stuff on TV I want to watch.

40d online is now flash so it's OS independent. As long as your flash player is up to date it will work.

If you have an intel mac you can run windows on top of OS X. VMware fusion is very very good and that will allow you to use any windows program on your mac. You can even set it to just show one box of windows so you are not aware windows is running. You could download the full 4od if you wanted. I have used vmware for a long time now and love it all though i am back to just running windows 7 alone.

You can get TV tuners that will work . the Pinnacle USB tuner i have works on OS X fine the only issue is the remote will not work

but i never used it anyway.

If you get VMware and install windows i recomend obtaining tinyXP its a striped down windos xp that has a tiny memory footprint ideal for

vmware. Obviously you would need an XP licence to feel morally ok about it. If you are a fan of family guy and American dad then you can install hotspot shield. Its a VPN software but to explain it simply you get a US IP address. Bingo you have acsess to all US catch up like hulu.