stolen

lupo_1.0

can some one please help me on this matter.

the link below will tell you more about the car. it was my brothers mk1 golf with he had for around `4-7` years. he had spent a lot of money on it and it was his pride and joy.

http://www.clubgti.co.uk/forum/forum_posts...8798&PN=1&TPN=1

if anyone can help in any way then please email me or PM on:

snipe110@hotmail.com

or email my brother on:

n1cksimmons@hotmail.com

thank you for taking the time to read this..

chris

Aww gutted sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

all i can say is THEIVING SCUMMY BA*TARDS!!!! i hate the little p*icks they have no respect for other ppl , they prob took it "for a pure buzz" yet the amount of time and money that went into a car like that yet they would crack up if it happened to them ( with there sh*tty little n*va thats older than them , the burberry wearing ****s )yet they do it to other ppl , the p*icks

I know your bro from demonvw! Skunklook!! He was saying he was running about in a lupo. Was shocking what happened to his car, was gutted for him sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Keeping an eye out for any of the bits on ebay, those rims are really rare too so if they come up that'll be a big clue as to who's had it.

QUOTE(chris260)
I know your bro from demonvw! Skunklook!! He was saying he was running about in a lupo. Was shocking what happened to his car, was gutted for him  :(  

Keeping an eye out for any of the bits on ebay, those rims are really rare too so if they come up that'll be a big clue as to who's had it.

yer thats him. the lupo his riding in is mine..

the car has been gone for about 5 weeks now :x

thepeople that have got it have sould it for scrap or may have shiped it out of england. it had no engine in it so they must have towed it away.

just pisses me of that no one is saying anythink but some one must have seen it coz it is a unmade road that he lives on of it would have made a lot of noise..

chris

Try enquiring all car dealers in UK for a car like this (chassis now?), also make enquiries about the rims and any easy to recognize parts (assumed the car was taken to bits). It is a bloody hard work to ge it back, may try the police but I don't think they will be able to help, will ask around some peeps I know...

Generally pretend you desperately want to buy MkI like that and sooner or later it will surface.

If it was taken abrad there must be a trail left unless it was drive out....

Good luck woth your searches.... and commisreations, I'd fecking start torturing my neighbours to get any info out of them if my Loop was snatched like that....