North east looops?

NathanMinto

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

windmill? were meeting ok diner mate and we'll be going to teeside after as well go to comet/staples after we have all met up

hi i will be up teesside on wednesday my lupo standed at the min :) will come meet up with u if u dont mind lads :)

Yeah mann come along, are you coming to the diner before hand or are we meeting you there?

Sam

i will be at the ok diner about 7 ive blaged the funds:D

OH YEAH!! See you wednesday then dude

Edited by SamAtkinson

oh dear my arosa will be gone on wednesday! its been replaced!....so i will be riding shotgun in sully's....

ats cups for sale anyone arosa light guards and wind deflecters and one of the ripspeed hidden fold out dvd player things...just message me if you want out bringin to view....see yers on wed

Dunno if I'll be there, insufficient funds ):

Sort that one out dude

You need to do some blagging to

So 7 this wednesday, sounds like there's going to be a good little convoy down to teeside

Edited by SamAtkinson

Sam what time you leaving cause i can catch up with you on the way down cause am from sunderland

Erm the plan is meeting my mate at halfords in north shields then heading to the a19 diner meet.

So if you arnt up for that then we will catch you on the way down, i'll give you a ring when we leave. If you dont want to venture up the a19 and pay the tunnel costs then I totally understand

Just let me know on here and i'll flick you my number either way so that we catch up, I would have thought that we'll wait till 7:45 or there abouts on the A19, see who turns up (we'll be there from 7 or close too it) and head down at about 7:50/8 to teeside

Sam

Edited by SamAtkinson

I could meet you at asda boldon?

Erm the plan is meeting my mate at halfords in north shields then heading to the a19 dinner meet.

So if you arnt up for that then we will catch you on the way down, i'll give you a ring when we leave. If you dont want to venture up the a19 and pay the tunnel costs then I totally understand

Just let me know on here and i'll flick you my number either way so that we catch up, I would have thought that we'll wait till 7:45 or there abouts on the A19, see who turns up (we'll be there from 7 or close too it) and head down at about 7:50/8 to teeside

Sam