Helo from Denmark

LupoDK

Hey..

As you probably know the Lupo 3L is popular in Denmark because of a massive tax reduction (about £7000 if i remember correctly). Actually about half of all 3Ls were sold in Denmark. That is quite a large number considering that only 0.6% of VW's total production is sold in Denmark.

Here is my 2002 Lupo 3L with 185/35-17 tires and 35 mm H&R lowering springs.. It is imported from Germany by Eurobiler 7 months ago and since it's from Germany it has a lot of extras such as power steering, ESP, sunroof, 6 disk CD changer, 8 speakers, side airbags and more..

Even though it's 7 years old it cost me 105,000 DKK (£12,000).. Cars are expensive in Denmark.. But luckily it's cheap to run..

billede5486a.jpg

billede5493a.jpg

billede5441a.jpg

Edited by LupoDK

£12,000 :o :o :o

I supose Denmark has some of the best roads in the E.U. if cars cost that much..........

anyway hello and welcome!!

And I thought we in Finland have high taxes in cars... I have to pay about 1000 euros to get my Lupo registered in Finland (tax + registration + MOT).

I noticed when I drowe though Denmark that almost all Lupos were 3L versions, It really is very popular car there!